Monday, January 21, 2013

The Dooms of the Dunes Chapter 4

                                                       The Dooms of the Dunes Chapter 4                     
            The Dooms of the Dunes Chapter 4
    Jierra understood that this meant that the rectangle with bars was the cell. So the square was somewhere at the bottom of the cell. What scared her was that she didn't know if it was an escape or... a booby trap. She was going to have to be brave and risk it being a booby trap. She knelt down and traced the floor with her fingers. She finally traced a small square. She jumped on it. It opened and she squeezed through. It was not that she was fat, (in fact she was very skinny), it was just that she was thirteen and this was fit for an eight-year-old. It was pitch-black and the only reason she could see her hands in front of her face if she wanted was because she had on Mega-Glow Nail Polish For Hands Of All Ages!. She kept Falling,Falling,Falling,Falling,Falling faster and faster until she fell hard on her back. She saw a spider on one of her nails and the only thing that kept her from screaming was the fact that it was just a daddy-long-legs. "Hi, Daddy", said Jierra, and giggled.

4 comments:

  1. Mega-Glow Nail Polish is very useful stuff. I use it on my toenails so I don't trip when I get up at night. Maybe I should put some on the cat toys so I don't step on them in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait they really do make glow in the dark nail polish? I need to start painting my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not with those exact words, but I really do have some glow in the dark nail polish.

      Delete
  3. This wonderful story is getting me very excited. I really felt like I was falling and falling and the only thing that kept me from being very frightened while I was reading it was knowing there was nail polish to see by. If it had been a movie with scary music I don't think I could have stood it! Are we sure it is spelled BOOBY and not BOOBIE? (Just kidding!) FARTLY from Grandma Holly

    ReplyDelete