Monday, February 24, 2014

The Three Sisters-Intro

I came up with this story when I was playing with my friends, Erin and Lucy. We were three sisters- Erin was thirty-year-old Rikky, I was twenty-one year-old Laura, and Lucy was nineteen-year-old Beth. However, our story was much different than the one coming out soon on my blog. The story we played had normal problems, such as a small argument between Beth and Rikky.
The day after I played this story, my mom and I outlined it. This was how it got to be so much more of a different story.


All three sisters were bright and intelligent, and quite the same inside. But they all looked different. Rikky was tall and thin. She had chestnut hair that came down to her belly button and was brushed so well it looked and felt like silk. She had big, bright green eyes, and her skin was all cream-colored with the exception of her very rosy cheeks.  Laura had thick, caramel-colored hair that came down to her shoulders. She was much shorter than Rikky, although she was just as thin. She had eyes the color  of a summer sky peering over the top of square, silver-rimmed glasses. Her complexion was not dark, but it was not as light as Rikky's. It was more of an apricot color.  Beth was very pale, with long, wispy, light-blonde hair that came down to her elbows. She had eyes that were so light blue, they looked white. Beth was shyer and weaker than Rikky and Laura.
 

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable descriptions. I can close my eyes and visualize them.

    ReplyDelete