Friday, March 21, 2014

Little Grandpas

Like I said, Three Sisters will come out again soon, but I decided to write this story sooner rather than later, because my Grandpa Ed, who came up with this story originally, has had a lung transplant and sadly is not doing well. I dedicate this story not only to Grandpa Ed, but also to every man who wishes to have grandchildren. I hope that you laugh at the funny parts and cry at the sad parts, and please enjoy the witty characteristics of Dnumde and his fellow "grandpas."

What Dnumde Niwri truly wanted were funny, intelligent, talented grandchildren to bring him joy. So he organized  all the old men in the town to meet at the city hall at five that night. When he got there, at five fifteen, the city hall was deserted. After three minutes of confused astonishment, Dnumde realized that he had forgotten to adjust the clock on the spring time change, so instead of fifteen minutes late, he was forty-five minutes early!

1 comment: