Friday, March 30, 2012

Chapter 2


Mr. Plumbottom had a family.  Including fifty employees, (He had actually hired an employee for each year of his life.) a daughter, a wife, a sister, his daughter’s children, his daughter’s husband, and thirty pet fish.   His house was a ship full of gold because he was a pirate.  They were once attacked by a giant centipede sea monster, but did not lose a single person or single coin of gold.  They ate cake and pizza and turkey.  Their bathroom smelled of ivory soap and they had a hot tub and three televisions.  This was not any fun for Mr. Plumbottom when he turned fifty because he did not want to be old.  He couldn’t enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eliza, I am enjoying your story so far. I like the smell of ivory soap and I wish I had a hot tub like Mr Plumbottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete