Friday, November 22, 2013

My Trip to the Promise Monsters Factory Chapter 4

It was time to sew on the eye. We placed a square of white backing on top of a plastic square ring. Then we placed the  fluffy blue square on top of the backing and pressed down hard until the square clicked into the ring. Then we laid on top the smaller pink square and slid the whole thing under the needle of the sewing machine. I pressed a button to sew on a Smarshmallow eye. It almost immediately started stitching the eye in the pink square.  After a few minutes a brand new eye was sewn onto the small pink square.We took everything off the sewing machine. We trimmed the edges of the pink square because the eye was sewn on in an oval inside of the pink square. They used special scissors for trimming to get close to the edge of the eye. Then we peeled the backing off of the whole thing. Now we put the Smarshmallow's bottom on the sewing machine. I typed in that I wanted it to say Eliza, my name, and it started stitch-stitch-stitching. Minutes later, when I pulled it off, it said ELIZA in big, bold, capital letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment