Friday, December 6, 2013

My Trip to the Promise Monsters Factory Chapter 6 (final chapter)

We metal detected the Smarshmallow with a cool metal detector. Then we all went back to the room where Zoe had been making buttons and Erin showed me how to shove a needle sticking out of some sort of gun into two tags.    One tag
was my Monster Mission, which said to mail somebody a nice drawing or letter, and it was in a plastic bag where the needle went through. The other one was a card that I signed my name on.  Then, with the needle still through the two tags, I pushed the needle through the Smarshmallow and pushed on a lever. One of those long stringy plastic things that came from the gun, like the kind you find in new clothes, hitched the two tags to the Promise Monster. I decided I wanted two missions, so I got to use the gun again. Each monster has its own mission, but since I designed my own Monster, I got to pick any mission. My second mission said to visit sick kids at a hospital.  Then I got one of each of the button designs, and there were a lot! Plus a keyring and box for them!   I didn't know how to thank Promise Monsters. That's why I decided to write this story. Hope you enjoyed reading it!



           
Eliza G. Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment