Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Dream of the Dirty Slog

One night I had a dream. In my dream, I was with the children of Narnia. We were crawling through the wardrobe, which was actually the small white bookshelf outside the door of my room! We appeared in this new room. It was a giant indoor jungle gym for babies and toddlers, only the babysitters somehow seemed very cruel, as if they were going to poison the innocent little children. The jungle gym was covered in lots of nasty dirt and crumbs. 


I was seated at the end of a long table. Opposite me, at the other end of the table was a cruel, creepy looking old lady. Fortunately, I was able to get up. But all of a sudden another creepy old lady attempted to get a kite tangled in my hair! All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down. It turned out that the lady was sewing me with a needle and thread! 


It was all over. I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment