Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Dream of The Flying Raccoon

One night I had a dream. In my dream, I had to spend the night at my friend Ollie's house, because my parents were making a trip to the grocery store! The next day, I went back home. My parents were not back yet! So I invited my friend Lucy over to play. We were outside, when something extravagantly extraordinary caught our eyes.  It was a small, fat, gray creature with a black-and-gray striped tail and a black marking that gave me the impression that it was wearing a robber's mask on its triangular face. Why, it was a raccoon! And it was flying! It landed in a bush.  

Later that afternoon, my parents got home. I was about halfway down the stairs when my parents ran up to greet me. Then, my mom said spookily, "What flies and has claws?" I realized the answer. Of course raccoons had claws, and I had seen proof that very day that they could fly. "R-r-raccoon?" I stammered. "Raccoon!" my mom hissed, and she turned into a raccoon and pounced on me. 


It was all over. I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment