Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ginger Sailboat, chapter one

I am Ginger Sailboat. And I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "I am a green kangaroo who eats purple bananas and farts rainbow glitter." Naw,  just kiddin'. It is more likely that you are thinking, "What is this old hag's life story?'' Well, I'm getting to that. So stop asking questions! I hope that by the time I finish the tenth chapter of this story, you will understand why I am so grumpy.



It all started way back when I was thirteen years old. I was at choir auditions. "Ginny, it's your turn to sing," said Ms. Martineze, the leader of the choir. After I sang, a boy tapped me on the shoulder. He had auditioned earlier. When he sang, it was like slow thunder and jasmine.  He was also very handsome. "You sounded like sweet rain," he said. To get a compliment like this from him made my stomach flutter. Little did I know he felt the same way about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment